Palemoon Moon Browseris based on Mozilla Firefox Firefox compilation optimization，Now Palemoon the Moon Browser has been updated to v28.2.2。Palemoon Moon Browser is quite popular abroad，Designed primarily to boost Firefox speed。It adds a variety of Firefox extensions，To make it more beautiful.，More Features，Also more suitable for beginners。Pale MoonTo provide you with a browser browsing experience，The browser is built entirely by its own independently developed source code，The source code was made many years ago from Firefox / Separated from Mozilla code.，Well-selected features and optimizations，To improve browser stability and user experience，Provides both fully customizable and growing collections of extensions and themes，Make your browser truly your own。
Pale Moon is an open source Web browser based on Goanna，Available for Microsoft Windows and Linux (other operating systems are being developed)，Focus on efficiency and customization。 Make sure you make the most of your browser!
Pale Moon provides you with a browser browsing experience，The browser is built entirely by its own independently developed source code，The source code was made many years ago from Firefox / Separated from Mozilla code.，Well-selected features and optimizations，To improve browser stability and user experience， Provides both fully customizable and growing collections of extensions and themes，Make your browser truly your own。
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on our own optimized layout engine (Goanna)
- Safety：Split from mature Mozilla code and update regularly
- Safety：Other security features and security awareness development
- Supported by our user community，And it's completely non-profit.
- Familiar with，Efficient，Fully customizable interface
- Support for the full theme：Completely free design of any element
- Lightweight themes (skin) that support easy creation
- Smooth，Fast page drawing and script processing
- Improved stability：Reduce the number of browser crashes
- Supports many Firefox extensions
- Support an increasing number of pale moon exclusive extensions
- Broad and growing support for existing Web standards
- Many customization and configuration options
This was a minor update to address a few pertinent issues.
- Changed the:Feeds icon for external applications to a generic icon, Since s of access to executables is no longer allowed for security reasons.
- Fixed issues with copying/pasting bookmarks in the Library view.
- Fixed a crash occurring when using HTTP pipelining over some (broken) proxies.
- Fixed several issues with animated WebP display (animations stopping, corrupted frames on lossy images, etc.)
- Fixed an issue with the display of truncated GIF images.
- Fixed an issue with deleting recent history not working properly.
- Fixed incorrect duplicate compatibility mode preferences in about:config.
Address of this article：https://ilvruan.com/681.html
Follow us：Please take a look at our tweets.：Scan QR Code，Tweets：@ilvruan_com
Copyright Disclaimer：This article is a netizen contribution，The copyright of this article belongs to the original author，Welcome to share this article，Reprint please keep the source!